If you want to be freed, you will have to go through the only Way that grants freedom. Learn what every individual must know before he or she can begin to overcome an addiction. Find help and hope from God’s Word every Thursday evening at 7:00.
Ten Recovery Principles
- If God’s against it, so am I.
- Every sin has its origin in the heart.
- It is easier to keep the heart clean than to clean it after it has been defiled.
- We cannot fight a fleshly appetite by indulging in it.
- Small compromises lead to great disasters (otherwise known as: little sins lead to big sins.)
- Those who do not love the Lord will not help you serve the Lord.
- Our sinful habits do hurt those who follow us.
- It is not possible to fight a fleshly temptation with fleshly weapons.
- We lose our freedom to choose when we give in to temptation. The consequences of choices are inevitable, incalculable, and up to God.
- God balances guilt with blame: Accept the blame for your actions and God will remove the guilt.
If you are looking for a Christ-centered Bible-based program that provides a way to escape your addictions or if you are interested in just a simple discipleship program, Reformers Unanimous is for you!